cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Error handling: Azure Blob Storage authentication error

I have an app which is saving images to Azure Blob Storage, setting a SharedLink and then recording the info (into CDS).

The App is used on mobile devices on WiFi or cell data.

Occasionally the users are getting the following error:

image.png

Check the Blob Storage metrics in Azure Portal I see the following:

image.png

I suspect the errors in the App occur due to network issues (there is no pattern of the failures appearing for specific users / devices /actions).

How can I trap these authentication errors so I can replace with a more 'friendly' message (e.g. I want to ask the user to check their network connection and try again)?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Since because AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile returns a record you can try saving it in a variable, then you can check if the variable contains a record this means that the action run properly if there is no record inside your variable you can through a custom error message.

Since because i was not able to reproduce your problem but i have tried this successfully if the blob name was wrong.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,254)