cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimMeldrum1
Helper II
Helper II

Error importing a solution between environments

When attempting to import a Solution from one Environment to another in the same tenant the process is initiated and the status message 'Currently importing solution "solution name"' appears but after a short while is replaced with the error below: -

Solution "solution name" failed to import: Code: InternalServerError Content: ModelBuilderService_EvaluationChallengedResult

There is an option to download an xml log file but does not display well enough for me to make any sense of it 😞

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

Many thanks

11 REPLIES 11

One other thing I tried was to create a new solution, add the Canvas App and then click the ... next to that and select 'Add required components'. That had the effect of automatically adding all the tables and flows etc... That solution still had the same error when I tried to export and import so I assumed no impact but maybe try this @molegris 

Daivd_E
Frequent Visitor

I had the same issue, modified the solution, removing dataflows/flows/plugins, but still had no luck.

generic error, the import history just had a link to a non-existent error page by MS: error 80040265, link: 

I tried classic with my minimum solution, and it worked correctly and gave no warnings.
Seems like MS have not accounted for something in the modern import tool. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,187)