cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error in Template "out of the office"

Hi, I just started out working with PowerApps and want to use the out of the office template provided. At first I had a problem with the display name but this was solved by < https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Office365-GetEventsCalendarView-mislukt-The/...  >

Now on the Submitbutton I get the following message < Office365.V2CalendarPostItem failed: The method 'V2CalendarPostItem' has an invalid value for parameter 'table' >. However when I click on submit it will work.

Somebody a clue of what this can be?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Error in Template &quot;out of the office&quot;

Spoiler

@BeekvanH 

It appears V2 has been deprecated so you need to use V4 of that particular function 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#create-event-(v2)-[deprecated]

The issue is most likely you have this code snippet in the function somewhere: {IsHtml: true}

just removing the above and changing the V2 to V4 will likely fix the problem, if not, you may have to do a little more digging.

A number of the Outlook functions have been having this issue lately as MS has been updating them.

Highlighted

Re: Error in Template &quot;out of the office&quot;

Hi, unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,002)