cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbordon1
Regular Visitor

Error in add datasource from SQL Server

It has been 3 days since I can add new Datasources, using the SQL connector and an On Premise Data gateway. Existing connections work normally, but if I want to add a new one, I get the following error:

Captura.PNG

It connects to the SQL on premise, it retrieves the tables and views, even monitoring the SQL Server through the Profiler, I see that the queries arrive that return the metadata of the columns of the tables, but when it clicks accept, I cannot retrieve the data.
The problem is with any SQL server and with any table or view.

My environment and On Premise DataGateway is in "Brazil South" region

Any idea???? 

3 REPLIES 3
StevenRichards
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, not a solution but I have the exact same problem. Exactly the same error and time of when the error started with the same data source. Hopefully this gets some attention. It's not what you probably wanted for your reply but it's nice knowing you're not alone here.

StevenRichards
Frequent Visitor

I'm up and running now. I'm embarrassed to say that I had to switch from Edge to Chrome and it started working again. I then deleted my cookies and website data from Edge and I'm back up and running in Edge too.

pbordon1
Regular Visitor

Yes!! today I tried without doing anything and walked. Possibly it was a problem in the South of Brazil region. thanks for response!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,399)