cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudu24100
Frequent Visitor

Error in item Form

Hi All,

I have strange display on my item in my form, as you can see below (<font size=1></font>)

In my SP it's look normal. Maybe it comes from the column format, it is Multiple lines text.

Thank you in advance for your assistance 🙂

Error Form.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Dudu24100 ,

Go to your SharePoint settings for the fields and change Rich Text to Plain text. You will have to clear any existing records of the Rich Text (HTML) input

PlainText.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Dudu24100 

What's strange about it? Looks normal to me.  Please be specific.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

I do not have this <font size=1>... to appear because in other item it does not appear. 🙂

@Dudu24100 
Maybe something is being lost in translation here.  I don't understand your previous sentence 😞

OMG, I even cannot write properly ...

I wanted to tell you that :

I don't want this : <font size="1"></font> to appear in the item of the form. I do not know where is come from? 🙂 

@Dudu24100 
Hahaha, its OK.  I understand now 🙂  Two questions:

• What formula are you using in the Default property of the text input?
  • What type of column are you getting data from in SharePoint?  Is it possibly Multi-line text?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

• What formula are you using in the Default property of the text input? Parent.Default (DataCardValue)
  • What type of column are you getting data from in SharePoint?  Is it possibly Multi-line text? It is a Multi-line Text

@Dudu24100 ,

Go to your SharePoint settings for the fields and change Rich Text to Plain text. You will have to clear any existing records of the Rich Text (HTML) input

PlainText.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Hi @Dudu24100 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Yes it works now. Thx you 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (52,364)