Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debarbanson
Helper II
Helper II

Error message connection is not found

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me since I am clueless.
This evening I added 3 Sharepoint lists to link to my Powerapp, which went perfectly fine.

Next I created 3 more lists and when I tried to add those to the same app, I receive the error message below.

Error from token exchange: The connection (europe-001/sharepointonline/78ba46963c5b4f3e9eb3ce4747633add) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to use the new connection.

I have tried removing the connection to my Sharepoint list and added again, different browsers, cleared cache what have you, nothing helps. Strange thing is with my telephone I can still run the published apps and they are able to successfully save new data to the Sharepoint lists and also all dropdown menus which are linked to the lists function. So it seems to be related just to the browser environment. 

Any clues someone how to solve this issue?

Many many thanks in advance!

PS I have not updated my password or changed something in licensing, I work as a consultant just by myself so no complicated user authorisation stuff etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
debarbanson
Helper II
Helper II

Hi all, started again this morning and everything is working just fine again. Guess temporary hickup on Microsoft side. Hope it's also working fine for the others in this topic.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Cobap

I have same problem.. All of my apps.. 

Hopefully generic issue then at the moment. Still hope that we can somehow solve it ourselves

Maw59
Frequent Visitor

I have same problem.

QPC
Helper III
Helper III

I have the same Issues all of our apps.. 

ConnectionFailed.png

debarbanson
Helper II
Helper II

Hi all, started again this morning and everything is working just fine again. Guess temporary hickup on Microsoft side. Hope it's also working fine for the others in this topic.

View solution in original post

t12013
Frequent Visitor

Hello, just now iam having exactly the same problem.Any idea what is the problem ? i have a critical app that is not working now becasue of this !! need help 

CurlyGirl
Regular Visitor

Mine all went down too - hopeful that Microsoft solves this quickly. Based on the thread earlier this month looks like we can't do anything. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,159)