cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error message in PowerApps Data Integration

Hi, I am receiving an error message "Something went wrong. Please try again later. Session id: 16bd0304-b896-4b87-8b9a-68078b386703" when I click into Power Apps -> Admin Centre -> Data Integration. Please advise on what we can do. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon Chan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error message in PowerApps Data Integration

Update:

Data integration currently only supports the regions below:

Europe, US, Canada and Australia.

For other regions, it will show messages like "Something went wrong, Please try again later" or "Powerapps user:"XXX" has home tenant location: 'XXXX'.Data Integration is not supported in :'xxxx' region."

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Just FYI that we have seen same issue http://disq.us/p/1mddzt3 (post from Ruchi) and there has been no response to the item

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback.

Error message could be reproduced with a testing account.

I will send the feedback from my side, and post back if I got any response back.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Update:

Data integration currently only supports the regions below:

Europe, US, Canada and Australia.

For other regions, it will show messages like "Something went wrong, Please try again later" or "Powerapps user:"XXX" has home tenant location: 'XXXX'.Data Integration is not supported in :'xxxx' region."

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

We are seeing the same issue. It was working but when I changed the friendly name of our enviroment, (We are part of a much larger org and the smaller companies within are creating their own enviroments) I started to get this error.

2018-10-18_16-54-38.png

Then the text below:

section Section1;
shared vw_WorkOrders = let
Source = Sql.Database("**ServerName**", "IME"),
Navigation = Source{[Schema = "dbo", Item = "vw_WorkOrders"]}[Data],
#"Changed column type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Navigation, {{"DocumentNo", type text}}),
#"Remove other columns" = Table.SelectColumns(#"Changed column type", {"DocumentNo", "DocumentDesc", "StatusCode", "BusinessUnit"})
in
#"Remove other columns";

**ServerName** is me replacing the SQL Server name for just this post. It does have it correct in the error text however.

This enviroment is in the US and is set to Production. This is activly effecting my ability to keep look up fields within the CDS up to date. I've had to fall back to a manual Excel File upload to the Entities which works fine. However, I would like to get this automated again.

EDIT: In trying to re-run the project after it was created. I received the following error.

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: 
DataPartition imelect for CDS is not valid, Valid DataPartitions are org2e2b95ac. 
. (Job ID: 543b9311-055c-4582-a4a4-c0361d312fb7)

(So do I need to change the name from imelect bac to org2e2b95ac?)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,682)