cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Med44
Regular Visitor

Error message "Exception received from the underlying connector. Task was canceled"

Hi,

I'm working on an app for few days. Everything was working well until suddenly i could'nt get connected to my data.

powerapps exception error.jpg

I can't find any explanation. My data tables are stored in an Excel file store in Onedrive 365. I can open clearly this Excel File. Nothing has changed from there.

In Power apps i get this message if i tried to actualized datatable but also if i tried to add an new table from this Excel file or any other Excel file stored in my OneDrive space!!

What can i do to find my problem source ??

Thnk you for your help.

Mederic

4 REPLIES 4
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Error message "Exception received from the underlying connector. Task was canceled"

The Excel connector had a bad morning (prior to 9am PST). It should be ok now, based on the limited data I have access to.

Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Error message "Exception received from the underlying connector. Task was canceled"

Hello, 

Please let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thank you.

Suresh Koorella

Med44
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Like AndyPennell said, it was just a bad time for Excel Connector!

Everything works fine now without modification!

Just a feedback: It's a bit lack of information: error message are very poor, no way to investigate, and maybe can we have in "Powerapps online" a "meteo" of connectors!

Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you for the confirmation and feedback about the error message - we will work on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,642)