cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
kerridge252
Frequent Visitor

Error message: unable to find one-to-many relationship, entity: systemuser, referencing entity: activityparty

Hi,

 

An employee is receiving this error message when they are creating an appointment in a model driven app.

 

Error message: unable to find one-to-many relationship, entity: systemuser, referencing entity: activityparty

 

kerridge252_0-1620863549534.png

 

The issue started occuring after we changed his Business Unit. I cannot replicate the issue - I have created a test account and added the same roles/teams as this user - and it works fine for me. No other users are having issues.

 

he has tried: 

 - clearing the cache

 - restarting the ipad

 - log out and back in again

 

I have just tried clearing out all his appointments to see if that makes a difference.

 

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kerridge252
Frequent Visitor

This was fixed by either:

1. assigning the user an appointment created by another user

or 
2. by deleting all of this users appointments and tasks

 

I did both at the same time so I am not sure which was the right one

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @kerridge252,

 

Did you reassign the user's security roles? When you move a user to a different business unit, all their security roles are cleared out.

 

Also, you, can use the Check Access button on the form to see what access the user has (if you are a system administrator, a Lookup will be available to choose the user). 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks Chris - Yes I did re-assign the security roles to the user after changing the BU. 

 

He receives the error message when he clicks 'save and close' - so I cannot check his access. 

 

I did just now re-assgin an existing appointment to him, and checked the access and it says he has full access assigned directly via the secuirty role. The access level is user. 

 

Cheers!

kerridge252
Frequent Visitor

This was fixed by either:

1. assigning the user an appointment created by another user

or 
2. by deleting all of this users appointments and tasks

 

I did both at the same time so I am not sure which was the right one

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,081)