Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhavpreet
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error on running the cmdlet Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent

Hello,

I wanted to remove the authentication popup to show up on the custom PowerApps form. So, I wanted to run the cmdlet 

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName "<AppName>"

However, while running it with my Global admin account which do not have any license. I get the following error.

Invoke-WebRequest : {"error":{"code":"NoEntitlementsFound","message":"The user with object identifier '<object ID>' in tenant '<tenant ID>' does not have an entitlement to use PowerApps."}}

I also tried with another global admin account that has E1 license but this time it gave the following error.

Invoke-WebRequest : {"error":{"code":"SharePointRequestFailed","message":"The sharePoint request failed with error: '{\"odata.error\":{\"code\":\"-2147024891,

System.UnauthorizedAccessException\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en-US\",\"value\":\"Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.\"}}}'. The tracking Id is

'<Tracking ID>'"}}

Do I need some other permissions or license to run the cmdlet?

Thank you,

Bhavpreet Bains

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bhavpreet ,

To perform the administration operations in the admin cmdlets, you’ll need the following:

• A paid PowerApps Plan 2 license or a PowerApps Plan 2 trial license. (now has changed to per app plan/per user plan)You can sign-up for a 30-day trial license at https://web.powerapps.com/trial. Trial licenses can be renewed if they’ve expired.
  • Office 365 Global Administrator or Azure Active Directory Global Administrator permissions if you need to search through another user’s resources. (Note that Environment Admins only have access to those environments and environment resources for which they have permissions.)

So your first account doesn't have enough license, your second account doesn't have enough license and permission.

Here's a doc about this in details for your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bhavpreet ,

To perform the administration operations in the admin cmdlets, you’ll need the following:

• A paid PowerApps Plan 2 license or a PowerApps Plan 2 trial license. (now has changed to per app plan/per user plan)You can sign-up for a 30-day trial license at https://web.powerapps.com/trial. Trial licenses can be renewed if they’ve expired.
  • Office 365 Global Administrator or Azure Active Directory Global Administrator permissions if you need to search through another user’s resources. (Note that Environment Admins only have access to those environments and environment resources for which they have permissions.)

So your first account doesn't have enough license, your second account doesn't have enough license and permission.

Here's a doc about this in details for your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I am having a similar issue. Here is the licencing the account trying to execute the command has

1 PowerApps Trials

Microsoft PowerApps Plan 2 Trial

2 PowerApps for Office 365

Office 365 E3

Are these sufficient? What else could be causing the issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,851)