cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KalyanPolasi
Frequent Visitor

Error "Bad Gateway" Error 502

Hello,

I am using Send an HTTP Request to Sharepoint in my flow to create a SharePoint library. Which was working absolutely fine. It stopped working all of a sudden and started throwing Bad Gateway Error 502.

What I have observed is, the action is creating the library without any issue and automatically attempting to retry second time and then stuck as the library with same name exists and throws error.

I don't understand this behavior.

KalyanPolasi_0-1608325098419.png

Library Created successfully and attempting to create.

KalyanPolasi_1-1608325169474.png

Please advise if anyone had come across this kind of issue before.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
poweractivate
Super User II
Super User II

@KalyanPolasi 

If the goal is to create a Library, and if the Library already exists you want to instead use the existing one, then it seems you always get the library. Then it seems what you could do is to create a parallel branch and just handle the error case directly - if it is that specific error, then let it pass through to the next step (presuming it is appropriate of course, depends on your set up). 

As for why it is retrying after a successful create, that should not be happening. We would recommend that you attempt to go to Data -> Connections in us.flow.microsoft.com and remove all the Connections the Flow is using. Especially pay attention to if there are any duplicate connections and remove those too. After you finished doing that, then clear all the cache and cookies on the browser, then open the browser again, sign in, and then go into the Flow again and under each Action sign in again to re-establish the Connection, then save and test the Flow again.

If the issue still persists, that is quite strange. If you still cannot resolve it, maybe a support ticket could help you to gain some more information about your specific case, as we do not experience this kind of behavior when using that Flow Action for Send an HTTP Request to SharePoint. To start a support ticket you (or if needed, your admin) go to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/-  then go to Help + Support, and then click New support request, then follow the instructions to create a new support request.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (56,633)