cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error reading Excel file from Powerapps

Hi guys,

Hope you can help with the following issue.

I have a PowerApps based on Excel Online file. Everything was going Ok but since a few days ago I'm getting this error when I open my app "not a legal oleaut date"

Any idea about this? I'm sure that everything on date fields on the excel are actually date and I tried to reload the file to OneDrive and then refreshing the PowerApps Connection but nothing

Powerapp error.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Error reading Excel file from Powerapps

@CP0822 

Try:

1. Clear Cookies and Cache, and retry
  2. Remove and re-add the data source from PowerApps, then retry #1, then retry it.
    1. Also, after doing this, try clicking the refresh icon a few times in PowerApps Maker as well.
  3. Remove the Excel Online connection, and then if needed recreate the Connection by removing the connection under make.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections -> Find Excel Online Connection -> Use Ellipses ->  Remove Excel Online Connection., then retry #2, then retry #1, then retry it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,429)