Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Error using datepicker on smartphones

Hi,

I found a bug in the datepicker of smartphones app. In the notebook app it works just fine.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1ZadobvkFBpcGtNdE1yaGZkVk0 (link to view how it works on PC).

Well, the problem is when using it on smartphones (Android and iOS where used to test it). Like you can see on the images, the moment I press "Ok" on the datepicker it press the rectangle (this rectangle is visible in the link I left above) I have on the back.
Moments before I press "Ok"Moments before I press "Ok"After I press "Ok"After I press "Ok"
So this rectangle as a function on the OnSelect and my Custom API gives an error 'cause it have fields that aren't filled.

Best regards,
Jorge Moreira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Jorge,

It seems that I cannot reproduce your issue. Would you please send us the Session ID?

Also, please try to move the "rectangle" to another position that it not under the "OK" button to have a test and let us know the result.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your reporting. I will try to escalate this issue to the product team and will get back once I got any update later.

Regards,

Mona

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Jorge,

It seems that I cannot reproduce your issue. Would you please send us the Session ID?

Also, please try to move the "rectangle" to another position that it not under the "OK" button to have a test and let us know the result.

Regards,

Mona

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi,

If I move the rectangle to another position I don't have any trouble. I think maybe the smartphone app have an error that double clicks the area I pressed (I click in the area of the Ok button that is above the rectangle).

Best regards,

Jorge Moreira

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem with my app, I have a confirm button below it and it seems via phone it's been pressed twice...

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-monli-msft do you have a fix for this? Moving my control is not an option since our whole solution is based on wireframes with the restriction that confirmation buttons are displayed at the bottom left...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem

My app with a datepicker and a formula with DateAdd function is working on the powerapps program itself but it is not working on the iphone or Ipad. Does anyoen know how to solve this problem

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just designed my PowerApp in another way as I didn't want to wait for a fix of MS, too bad the error is still alive

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How did you do that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,108)