cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error when Shared powerapp is booted up

Hey Everyone!

I have created two apps on this platform, the first works perfect, the second only works when i play it from the edit screen. Once i shared it with some people in my organization, the first page loads but the gallery does not and gives the error seen in the attachment. this prevents the selectable options from loading and users progressing through the app.

error seen is:

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: The column 'Value' of the table wasn't found. inner exception: The column 'Value' of the table wasn't found. clientRequestId: 3bb983a6-b624-4ead-93cc-fb20d19b92c4

has anyone encountered this before and know whats happening? FYI it is using a SQL table as its data source.

Also forgive the cruedly erased parts of the attachment!

thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: Error when Shared powerapp is booted up

for what it is worth, I am just now experiencing the same issue.

I am loading data from 3 tables in a database, and it appears only 1 of them is loading, the other 2 produce the error you are describing.  It runs flawlessly in the "Preview" mode on the web while editing, but anytime I now open the app, I am getting the same error.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue @pmel5 and @Brentless. I am adding in @EvanChakiMSFT to see if he can assist with this SQL error. 

@Anonymous

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Can you get a session id( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid ) and copy it in, that will help us see what is happening in your app

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am also getting this error with every app I create. Can you assist on this? 

clientRequestId: 13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f serviceRequestId: 13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f;13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f

@Anonymous 

This is actually happening on every account I manage. 

Thanks,

Zach

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,970)