cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foortizs
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error when connecting to SPO List - scrubbed sensitive data

I was just working on a power app that connects to an SPO List. I tried several times and it worked ok, both desktop and phone. The at one point, I exited abnormally on the phone, and when I tried to connect back, I got this error.

The specified record was not found. Server response: _scrubbedSensitiveData_.

Now I also get it on the desktop, even when I tried to launch a different app.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25
VadimDmitriev
Regular Visitor

I am still having this problem, I can't find a solution so far

Not on my end, everything is working OK 

ruig
Frequent Visitor

I am having this issue, and PowerApp Health status is reporting all is well. How do we get support and assistance, as I already logged a support ticked with MS with TrackingID#2108050050001852.

dnx
Frequent Visitor

Same here. When adding new table/view into SQL database or editing an existing one you need to wait up to 30 mins until you can use them in Power Apps. It slows down development process significally!

JamesCamp
Regular Visitor

We're experiencing this issue as well with a Azure SQL Server data connection. Has anybody had any luck solving or hearing back from Microsoft on when it will be resolved?

msaenzpe
Frequent Visitor

I am having this issue as well... appreciate any help.

ChristianDK
Frequent Visitor

I only get this error, if I try to open my app offline.

VadimDmitriev
Regular Visitor

Hi everyone, I deleted all the columns which were taken from SharePoint base thus leaving only those created for this list. And now it works so far

JamesCamp
Regular Visitor

@ruig Did you ever hear back from Microsoft on this? We're hitting it at two places in our application and we're trying to give the client some sort of idea as to why this App isn't perfectly reliable in testing going on two weeks now.

VadimDmitriev
Regular Visitor

It was said they had outages at that time, I never heard from MS and couldn't find information on this issue. Only rumors. And Google just gives some code that catches ScrubbedSensitiveData error, nothing more. If someone knows what this error stands for, please, help

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,551)