Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Student2
Helper I
Helper I

Error when patching updates made in a collection back to server in Edge

Could anyone please help me with the below issue:

I have a SP list and I am storing record that I am editing first in a collection, then modifying it inside collection and then patching the collection with that one item back to server where existing record gets updated with the changes made...

- The above method is very neat in my opinion as it requires much less hardcoding of attributes and stuff but it appears there are constant issues with it... with some errors returned and stufff...

- Just recently I got noted again that users using Edge are getting the below error when trying to patch the collection back  to server whereas the users in Chrome don't get that error...

Error: 

Student2_0-1610445803786.png

Pls kindly help.

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Student2 

Can you provide the formula you are using where this is occurring, and any formula leading up to it (i.e. the patching) that you are doing?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
Student2
Helper I
Helper I

@RandyHayes 

The formula I am using is:

Patch('SharePointList',DropColumns(colSelectedRecord,"{FilenameWithExtension}","{FullPath}","{HasAttachments}","{Identifier}","{IsFolder}","{Link}","{ModerationComment}","{ModerationStatus}","{Name}","{Path}","{Thumbnail}","{TriggerWindowEndToken}","{TriggerWindowStartToken}","{VersionNumber}","Author","Modified"))

Author#Claims column I can't find and therefore can't drop it... The issue seems to appear mainly in Edge Browser and not in Chrome though...

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,657)