cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irsimeonov
Helper I
Helper I

Error when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'

Hi

I just got receiving the following error which results in some of my drop downs and galleries not loading properly, or not loading at all:

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000401 EndHTML:000010730 StartFragment:000010192 EndFragment:000010698 StartSelection:000010365 EndSelection:000010698 SourceURL:https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/app?source=portal&screenColor=RGBA(0%2c176%2c240%2c1)&appId=%2fp... PowerApps - MSPTO v32

An error occurred on the server. Server Response: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor. clientRequestId: e9ece62b-5ae0-b36d-58f9-ee3c547831f5

All worked fine yesterda.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ivan
27 REPLIES 27
AJGilbey
Helper I
Helper I

I am starting to see the same error across all of our apps that are connected to SharePoint lists. The affected apps have been working for the past 4 weeks. What can be changed on my end to rectify?

Hi is this issue resolved as yet, I'm trying to migrate from access web apps to powerapps, I've create a single sharepoint list and made it into a power app.  I get either the error or a display problem after I make an edit or add an entry, if I'm not changing any data things seem to run ok.

RK
Helper I
Helper I

FFS what is going on MS?

How are you introducing these issues? We are all trying to move onto powerapps from sharepoint list forms and infopath, get it right please???????!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

For us this turned out to be a SharePoint deployment issue in our region which MS helped us resolve.

@KeremY : Any chance you guys can take a look at the above and see if it's a similar issue to what ours was?

Kind regards,

R

Thanks. Any ideas how to send a red alert to MS? These are LOB applications being launched tomorrow...

nickduxfield
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I get this Error on all my OnStart Properties Ahhhh!

Do you think it is only on OnStart Code? 

How can it be, app works through 1000 versions, just opened it today as I was going through the forum.

I tried moving all of the OnStart code to a button on a starting splash page, but no luck.

This is the back end error issue, I have the big red error on all of my apps. "SharePointListTableDataController".

I also cant get any new simple variables to works. Although the old ones do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,560)