I just got receiving the following error which results in some of my drop downs and galleries not loading properly, or not loading at all:
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000401 EndHTML:000010730 StartFragment:000010192 EndFragment:000010698 StartSelection:000010365 EndSelection:000010698 SourceURL:https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/app?source=portal&screenColor=RGBA(0%2c176%2c240%2c1)&appId=%2fp... PowerApps - MSPTO v32
Thank you for the report, there is an issue with the SharePoint connector in some regions. It is being worked on at a high priority. Thank you for your patience.
Seems that one of the reasons is that SharePoint list items access rights are not fully sent to and managed by PowerApps.
On my side, changing many times list item permissions in SharePoint worked well with PowerApps during a long time, until yesterday when the message first displayed. But I had no malfunctions, only the message display.
The app is entering into production within a few weeks, thousands of users won't be reassured by this kind of message, and we do not have time to wait Microsoft's action, so I decided to manage all list items permissions entirely into PowerApps and now there are no more messages of this kind.
I replicated the incident:
- Go to the SharePoint List Settings > Advanced Settings > Item-level Permissions > Read access
- Change from "Read all items" to "Read items that were created by the user"
- Update PowerApps => the message is displayed
- Change back from "Read all items that were created by the user" to "Read items"
- Update PowerApps => the message is no more displayed
Hope this helps
Thanks Luis for the suggestion, but it seems that did not help.
Periodically, this message appears again after updating the data source in the PowerApps.
In my case, the message is
"An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'. Make sure the controller has a parameterless public constructor. clientRequestid: 5a352663-0b3f-c100-937f-3b491683d4b3".
This applies to all connected SharePoint lists. The message differs only by the 'clientRequestid'
I agree with you Oleks: messages are now everywhere in our app, and my suggestion is not really useful
Messages appear now every time there is a connection.
But without any consequence on data: the app works well.
I even entirely rebuilt the SharePoint list and nothing changed.
Here are some of the clientRequestestID:
adcc2114-5a94-483e-c649--5ce708978204 (Android phone)
c78df2f7-e1a0-0cda-7e69-0d2bea03dea7 (Edge on Wndows 10)
d7e6ccb1-ae92-99b4-384b-d5736a15aa5 (Firefox on Windows 10)
Thanks to Microsoft support for a quick help
This is due to a deployment issue, and we are working on addressing it now. Hope to have it resolved within a few hours.
Check it out!
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand