cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irsimeonov
Helper I
Helper I

Error when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'

Hi

I just got receiving the following error which results in some of my drop downs and galleries not loading properly, or not loading at all:

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000401 EndHTML:000010730 StartFragment:000010192 EndFragment:000010698 StartSelection:000010365 EndSelection:000010698 SourceURL:https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/app?source=portal&screenColor=RGBA(0%2c176%2c240%2c1)&appId=%2fp... PowerApps - MSPTO v32

An error occurred on the server. Server Response: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor. clientRequestId: e9ece62b-5ae0-b36d-58f9-ee3c547831f5

All worked fine yesterda.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ivan
27 REPLIES 27

I guess Im greatful that this happened on a weekend when users arent filling out the timesheet app.

Yeah. Nervous about tomorrow morning though...

Hi folks, our on-call engineers are now looking at this. Thank you for reporting this issue.

nickduxfield
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Thanks Guys, if you get a change, I'm also having the Black screen on android issue.

KeremY
Power Apps
Power Apps

The SharePoint connector should be back to normal at this point. Please let us know if you are still running into this issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable

KeremY - It now works for me again. Thank you! Smiley Happy

@KeremY. All SharePoint list conencted apps are now working as designed. Thanks.

This may be a difficult question to answer, but what is the risk of this issue recurring? Is it worthwhile, in the short term, to look to alternative datasources than SharePoint lists?

A few things come to mind.

Does excel work with delegation?

One good thing about excel in OneDrive is that it syncs instantly with PowerBI

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (55,416)