cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aakasharora7
Frequent Visitor

Error while Adding Power Automate flow to Powerapps "Failed During HTTP Send request"

we are getting error, "Failed during http send request.", when trying to add any flow in Power Apps.

This is not specific to one flow and is occurring for all the Power Apps flows in general.

I have attached a screenshot of one such error. 

Any replies or help is appreciated.

Thanks

3Ation Team

3 REPLIES 3

I've had this issue when  calling flows that are in a solution from an app, especially if they are using the CDS current environment connector. are your flows in a solution?

alternatively to calling the flow directly from the app, you can have the flow run as an automated flow triggered from a data condition. For example, if you want a flow to run to notify someone when a record is created in an an app, rather than calling the flow from the app, you can have the flow run when an item is added or updated via an automated flow trigger.

I prefer this approach for several reasons:

• it is simpler to administer as I don't have to remember to share the flow with the app users
  • It is more secure because for many connectors I need to share ownership of the flow for a user to call the flow directly--that is risky as they can them modify the flow. If I use automated flow, I don't have to share the flow with the user and can have it all run as an admin.
  • It can save you licensing. Say you have a flow that needs to call premium connectors but your app users aren't licensed for said connections--you can have the flow owner have the higher license and have the person who triggers the flow have a more basic license. 

granted some things need to be called directly, such as when you need to have the flow send data back to the app, but most cases I have been able to have the app create a data condition that triggers the flow and we are good.

Thank you @jlindstrom  for your response.

For your first response, We are not using CDN but azure SQL server and also we don't have solutions in Power Apps as of now.

Also, we do use SQL triggered flows wherever we can. In this particular scenario, we are sending out emails to multiple users and in "from" for those emails, we need the name of user who has submitted the request. Due to which we have to use Power Apps triggered flow. If there is a way to do this without any premium connector and without sharing the flow with any other user then please let me know.

Roms

Hi everybody,

I also had this error since recently. 

Did you found a solution to fix this issue ? 

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,589)