cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RameshMukka
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Error while publishing solution

I have created a solution which contains Canvas App, Instant flows (PowerApps Trigger), and several Environment Variables holding my SharePoint site and lists. While I try to publish all customizations, I get below error.

Publishing all customizations failed. SecLib::CheckPrivilege failed. User: f49daf91-d996-eb11-b1ac-0022486ecb90, PrivilegeName: prvWriteEntity, PrivilegeId: 2a4e96d7-7bf9-4578-9d4e-1e494c33c1bf, Required Depth: Basic, BusinessUnitId: 0260c692-61ed-e911-a812-000d3af01a07, MetadataCache Privileges Count: 5274, User Privileges Count: 941

It appears some permission is missing but not sure what permissions and where. Can someone help me what permissions needs to checked and where to check? Thanks a lot in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @RameshMukka 

You require System Administrator or System Customizer and Environment Maker roles to publish the components/solution

Can you verify your roles?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @RameshMukka 

You require System Administrator or System Customizer and Environment Maker roles to publish the components/solution

Can you verify your roles?

aarnav
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @StalinPonnusamy ,

Those roles are under Dynamics 365 right?

If a company has only powerapps and no Dynamics 365 how can the solution (containing canvas app and flow) be  published?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,751)