cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gautam_Muktsar

Error while running power Apps | The requested operation is invalid

Hi experts,

We have powerApps and while running app every time we are getting below error :

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: OrderLineResults failed: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. clientRequestId: 789bb04c-8e42-4827-8c4f-7c90d43f5ebd

Expression which we have written in power Apps 

If(CountRows(Filter(TableName,'order' = "Test" && Test = "Raw")) > 0,true,false)

Please suggest how to rectify this error.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

HI @Gautam_Muktsar ,

Are order and Test two fields in Tablename? Also why the single quotes around 'order'

Hi @WarrenBelz 

You are right, order and Test are two fields in Table, and when I add order field it took automatically single quote.

Thank you

@Gautam_Muktsar ,

Assuming

• The name for the fields are correct
  • They are text fields
  • The table name is correct

here is nothing wrong with this code

If(
   CountRows(
      Filter(
         TableName,
         'order' = "Test" && 
         Test = "Raw"
      )
   ) > 0,
   true,
   false
)

Can you please re-check all of this.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @Gautam_Muktsar ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

hi @WarrenBelz 

Unfortunately didn't get any solution, field name and filter value is correct, though error is coming up.
But I found one thing, when we open form directly it shows error, but when we open or navigate through other form to this form (where error is coming) then response error is not coming.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,392)