cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error while saving decimals value to azure sql

When saving a decimal number to azure sql I get the error "Unknown mashup exception. inner exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 

Integer numbers are saved without problem. Tested this for real and float field with the same results

Several people had this issues in 2017. But no solution is given in the forum. The language of my computer is dutch (nl)

Is there a workaround ?

Best regards.

Hugo

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error while saving decimals value to azure sql

Hi hugovankeulen,

I assume that you are having the same issue which was reported on this thread, the thread link is:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Error-while-saving-decimals-value/m-p/26551#M112...

@Cameronsaid that this issue has been resolved.

If you are still having the issue, please post back with your Session ID and a screenshot for the error message.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error while saving decimals value to azure sql

Hi Mabel

When i switch my android phone from dutch to english, I can save decimals. Switching back to dutch and the save error is back again. It looks like a language problem. I tried putting language codes in value(datacardvalue;"nl-NL"), but without result.

Error cde : Unkown mashup. inner exception : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. clientRequestID: fd5d7e3a-75f2-36c4-5b71-bf9dffc23d7a

Best regards

Hugo

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,971)