I'm trying to call an logic app from powerapps.
Steps to recreate the scenario:
- Make a logic app that will trigger when a HTTP request is received (has some parameters maybe).
- In powerapps, go to custom connectors and choose "create from Azure Service" and the choose the logic app created earlier.
- Set the values of api-version, sp, sv and sig to the right ones.
- Test it, it should trigger the logic app (here the trigger call it works).
- Make a button with OnSelect call to "yourLogicApp.manualinvoke(yourParameters)".
And here comes my problem: Even though when I go to Custom Connector and test it, the triggering of logic app works, when i click the powerapps button it does nothing, and gives me the next error:
yourLogicApp failed: "error": "code": "DirectApiAuthorizationRequired", "The request must be authenticated only bu Shared Access scheme."
Can anyone help me with this?
Go to Solution.
Based on what I know, currently there is no direct way to trigger Logic App from PowerApps.
You should be able to run the logic App trigger using Custom API under PowerApps:
Register custom APIs in PowerApps
You may also consider to run a flow within PowerApps, and use the HTTP action to trigger a logic App:
Add HTTP endpoints to call, trigger, or nest logic app workflows
For Microsoft Flow, follow the article below:
Start a fow in an App
Please check the video below and see if it would help:
View solution in original post
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand