cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgreencckc
Level: Power Up

Errors in Shoutout Template

I am new to powerapps so please excuse me if this is a newbie question.  

I am starting with the Shoutouts Template.  The app seems to work fine except a few bugs. First, upon start there is an error message that comes up :  "Office365Users.UserPhoto failed: { "status": 404, "message": "No user found with the specified id.\r\nclientRequestId: b0de015c-bc15-4d88-b8fa-7cbb45e4dabf", "source": "office365users-cus.azconn-cus.p.azurewebsites.net" }"

And then on the "review your Shoutout page" upon clicking submit there is an error: "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again."

What is it that I am missing?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Errors in Shoutout Template

Hi @jgreencckc,

When you create the app, did you allow the below connections?

Capture.PNG

Notice that to use Office365 Users connection, you must have Azure Active Directory set up. And AAD currently is using the same way as Office 365 users to query the data, so if the service receives an error of value not found, it will just display in PowerApps.

And the error message will stay once the call has been made, currently I have no workarounds to deal with that.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mbutterz
Level: Powered On

Re: Errors in Shoutout Template

I'm also recieving this error message - how can I fix it? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,890)