cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Event Registration/Ticket Signup

Anyone have a working Event Registration App they could share? I have a solution in SharePoint based off of lists and Javascript but wondering what I could do with PowerApps. 

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Event Registration/Ticket Signup

Hi Roberts2727,

I am working on a simple Contest Registration sample app that will work with our Common Data Model. We can probably publish that sample app and template next week. You'll be able to use it in AFT workflow then.

In the meantime, what's the scenario are you looking for in an Event Registration app? Perhaps one of our old templates will meet your need and I can share that offline.

Thanks,

Linh (litran@microsoft.com)

litran@MSFT
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

HI Linh,

We would like to be able to post an event that allows people to register by Name and Department for up to 4 tickets per event. Basically, We would like to be able to allocate a certain number of tickets to each event we host to each department. So for example, Event 1, 15 Departments, each department is alloted 25 tickets for a total of 375 tickets alloted. Would need the ability to open and close an event. 

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Roberts2727,

Reading about your scenario, a template we are building called InterviewTool can easily be modified to fit the scenario. I am looking at publishing this template in the next week or so. Do you care about where you store/pull your data? Is Excel on OneDrive/Dropbox suffice for your scenario?

You can reach out via my email litran@microsoft.com and I can share the template code with you earlier if needed.

Thanks,

Linh

litran@MSFT
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Linh,

We can use a excel spreadsheet hosted on OneDrive no problem. I would prefer SharePoint lists as the holder of the data but understand your template might not be built around Sharepoint. 

I can wait until you finish the template, no rush! Thanks for helping I know my management team will be delighted if we can get this going !

@

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Linh, 

Did you get a chance to publish this template?

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

I have the template ready to publish. However it must be released with our next store build for it to work. I am waiting for the store build bits to go live to push this out. I can share the template with you via email if you'd like to take a look ahead of time?

litran@MSFT
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

That would be awesome! Robert.woods@teamkse.com

That will give me some time to wrap my head around the solution 🙂
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

I just shared the app with you via email. Let me know if there's anything else I can help!

litran@MSFT
Highlighted

Hi litran@MSFT

Is this app available yet, and if so what is it called on Powerapps.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,711)