Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oappdev
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Excluding N/A from gallery count

Hello Power Apps Community,

I know it is something simple. Shooting a blank this morning. I would like to exclude N/A from the gallery count.

Formula:

CountRows(
    Filter(
        Gallery2.AllItems,
        !IsBlank(RadioYesNoOtherNA)
    )
) & " of " & CountRows(Gallery2.AllItems) & "  " & "Completed"

NA.PNG

As always, Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Try this:

CountRows(
    Filter(
        Gallery2.AllItems,
        !IsBlank(RadioYesNoOtherNA),
        Answer = "Yes" || Answer = "No" || Answer = "Other"
    )

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

You'll want to add an argument to your Filter() to show the desired responses (other than N/A) for your CountRows().

If you can share the column name from your gallery's Items, we can help you build the exact syntax.

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you so much @BCLS776 for the quick response. I have been under a lot of stress with this Solution.

Radio Button Name: RadioYesNoOtherNA

Radio Items: Table({Answer:"Yes", Value:"100"},{Answer:"No", Value:"0"},{Answer:"N/A", Value:"1"},{Answer:"Other"}).

Let me know if you i need an additional screen shot?

BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Try this:

CountRows(
    Filter(
        Gallery2.AllItems,
        !IsBlank(RadioYesNoOtherNA),
        Answer = "Yes" || Answer = "No" || Answer = "Other"
    )

oappdev
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@BCLS776 ,

Is giving me the following message.

4.PNG

BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Ah, I see what I did wrong - can you change 'Answer' to whatever the name of the column is from Gallery2's Items? I'm assuming there is a field in that table that controls the radio button value for each item.

oappdev
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Thank you @BCLS776 , that did the trick. Much appreciated!

4.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,861)