cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MML88

Expense Report Approval Email Data

I would like to include the total expense cost in my autogenerated email for the expense report power app but cannot seem to find a way to do that. 

Once I click the link in the autogenerated email, I would also like to see the total cost, the individual line item summaries and be able to click into them to see the receipts & comments. 

Is this possible?

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@MML88 

It would be easier to help if you supply a sample of your data and an example of what you want the email to look like.

Another consideration is, what connector are you wanting to use to send this email?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Thank you for the response @mdevaney - I have attached a few screenshots that I think will be helpful.

I would like to continue to use the 'flow' system I already have in place. I followed the step by step Microsoft Expense Report Power Apps online document. 

@MML88 

Sorry, I don't know anything about this app and what Flow system is already in place. You would have to explain to me which specific section of PowerApps code was not working for me to understand the problem.

If  you are trying to get the Flow to write the value to the SharePoint list the Flow Community might be a better place
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Iro_
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

did you manage to find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,525)