cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtlantisFury
Advocate II
Advocate II

Explicit Column Selection BUG

I have an app that creates a collection in the OnStart function. Collect(CollectionName,SalesforceObject)

In a gallery in my app, the Items function is defined as SortbyColumns(CollectionName,"Specified_Column",Ascending). When the "Explicit Column Selection" feature is enabled, my Collect function does not collect the value from the "Specified_Column" of my data source, and therefore the sorting fails. This behaviour is corrected if I disable the "Explicit Column Selection" feature.

I am not looking for help, just reporting this as a bug to be corrected in a future release.

-AtlantisFury

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AtlantisFury

If you believe this to be a bug, then the best course of action would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support, in order to raise awareness internally and for this issue to be tracked and investigated.

You can raise the Support ticket from here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AtlantisFury

If you believe this to be a bug, then the best course of action would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support, in order to raise awareness internally and for this issue to be tracked and investigated.

You can raise the Support ticket from here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi @rimatos,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have logged a case with PowerApps Support.

-AtlantisFury

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,439)