cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtlantisFury
Advocate II
Advocate II

Explicit Column Selection BUG

I have an app that creates a collection in the OnStart function. Collect(CollectionName,SalesforceObject)

In a gallery in my app, the Items function is defined as SortbyColumns(CollectionName,"Specified_Column",Ascending). When the "Explicit Column Selection" feature is enabled, my Collect function does not collect the value from the "Specified_Column" of my data source, and therefore the sorting fails. This behaviour is corrected if I disable the "Explicit Column Selection" feature.

I am not looking for help, just reporting this as a bug to be corrected in a future release.

-AtlantisFury

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AtlantisFury

If you believe this to be a bug, then the best course of action would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support, in order to raise awareness internally and for this issue to be tracked and investigated.

You can raise the Support ticket from here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AtlantisFury

If you believe this to be a bug, then the best course of action would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support, in order to raise awareness internally and for this issue to be tracked and investigated.

You can raise the Support ticket from here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi @rimatos,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have logged a case with PowerApps Support.

-AtlantisFury

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,514)