cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kattesang
Level: Powered On

Export and Import Solution Task with Canvas Application

I have Exported a Canvas Application from one environment and Imported it to another environment using Build Tools Tasks. When I trigger the pipeline, it  got succeeded. But when I try to open the App from target environment, the type is showing as Model driven. I have enclosed the screen shot of my solution. Please anyone let me know what is the issue? Whether Build Tools tasks will work for Model Driven app only?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kbilakanti
Level 8

Re: Export and Import Solution Task with Canvas Application

@kattesang , It's permission issue with the user you logged in. I have attached two screens for the same solution and same app, but with different user and their permission.

--

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kbilakanti
Level 8

Navigate to solutions in your target environment and there you can find your canvas app in your exported solution. As per your screenshot you are just viewing it in your Apps list. kindly check your solutions tab as well.

kattesang
Level: Powered On

Thanks for your reply. Yes, when I am going to my solution, it displaying my App. But when I click the App it is navigating to App List instead of Viewing / Playing that App. And I am not getting the Play option when I select it. Please see my enclosed screen shot.

kbilakanti
Level 8

@kattesang , It's permission issue with the user you logged in. I have attached two screens for the same solution and same app, but with different user and their permission.

--

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,117)