cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayoz
Regular Visitor

[Export control] Very recent malfunction

Hello community,

I was working on my tech report power app wich allows users to save the datas if an internet issue arises.

To do this, i use the Export Control button after an "onvisible" screen property "ClearCollected" the datas.

Concomitantly i was updating this feature, the Export Control button ceased to pop-up the windows eplorer to ask the .zip file save location.

Firstly i guessed programming mistake but i can now affirm that it is not.

Creating a new free canevas app, I inserted a button to creat a collection ( OnSelect : ClearCollect(test; {test:"test"}) ) and an Export Control button with a "Data" property filled with this collection.

Here are my observations sorted by browsers when clicking on the Export Control button :

Edge (play mode) :

bug export edge (play).JPG

Edge (studio mode) : spawning and closing a tab (and nothing)

Chrome (play mode) :

bug export chrome (play).JPG

Chrome (studio mode) : spawning and closing a tab (and nothing)

Firefox (play mode) : 

bug export firefox (play).JPG

Firefox (studio mode) :

bug export firefox.JPG

Opera (play mode) :
bug export opera (play).JPG

Opera (studio mode) : nothing happens

I performed thoses tests on 2 different computers that have different systems.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my problem.

I hope to have the pleasure of reading your solutions or informations.

3 REPLIES 3
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mayoz ,

Have you tried restoring a previous version of the app (and hence PowerApps)? If yes, probably you'll need to raise this issue with MS support.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
Mayoz
Regular Visitor

Hi @BCBuizer ,

Thank you for your answer, I tried restoring various old versions but the issue remains.

I tried to contact MS support but all paths i found lead me to Power Apps Community>Forums>Get Help with Power Apps>Building Power Apps... Would you know another way to submit my issue to Microsoft?

I additionnal informations, the Export Control button works on the Android app but the files are dammaged : schema.json only contains {"tableSchema":"{}"}

Best regards.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mayoz ,

If you go to the Power Platform Admin center (Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)) you have a tab "Help and support" where you can submit a support request.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (2,628)