cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snowfox
Frequent Visitor

Export from Community Plan and Import to Microsoft Team

I developed an app in the Community Plan with Dataverse, and would like to export the app (with Dataverse tables) and import to Microsoft Team. Is it doable? If so, how?

12 REPLIES 12
snowfox
Frequent Visitor

Hi @haidernadeem 

When I imported the solution to Team, I got this error message:

snowfox_0-1612473581341.png

Is there anything else I need to do before importing?

Thanks!

Hello @snowfox 

I found some documentation on the issue that you are running into with importing the flow. This scenario would require more specific troubleshooting, and I think it would be best for you to open a ticket with Microsoft support. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/-you-can-only-import-solutions-with-a-package-version-of-9...

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards, Haider

snowfox
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @haidernadeem , I will create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support. Thank you so much for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,889)