cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpencerBarck

Export from Power Apps Teams to Regular Web Power Apps Studio

Hello all,

I have been building a Power App in Microsoft teams and I was wondering if it is possible to export this app and edit it using the Regular web based Power Apps studio? I have tried exporting the app from Teams and importing it in the web Studio but I get an error saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later." and when I try to export an app made in the web Studio and import it with teams I get "The solution file is invalid. The compressed file must contain the following files at its root: solution.xml, customizations.xml, and [Content_Types].xml. Customization files exported from previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 are not supported."

When I open up both zip files containing the exports it appears they have a completely different structure. So I was just wondering if what I am trying to do is even possible. Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
ha_wai
Helper III
Helper III

I wholeheartedly second this question, exactly what I need to do and haven't found a solution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,624)