cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbalza
Helper IV
Helper IV

Export to PDF - Gallery

Hi everyone, don't know where to start for this and appreciate the tips, tricks, and any tutorial (links) that everyone can provide. 🙂

How can I export to pdf my gallery with data coming from my sp list?

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @rbalza .

Here is a good video from @RezaDorrani to get you started.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

cwebb365
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

In reza's example there I prefer to generate all the HTML in the powerapp using the html text control, and utilize ForAll Loop to generate your <li> etc. data. I find a word template I like. Use a website to strip the "Office" stuff out of the file so I only have HTML, then insert data where I want it using forall on the gallery datasource. where you can utilize all the columns for each Item in a section of that document.

Once done, then you can pass to flow to do the PDF conversion using the onedrive method or a premium pdf connector.

If you have high volume, I utilize a custom Azure function that utilizes an open source PDF library to save costs which isn't too bad to create an handle assuming you already have premium licenses etc. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,950)