cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Extra O365 'Calendar' entry appeared for multiple users in tenancy

Possibly more of an O365 question, but posting here in case others are seeing similar.

I have an App that allows people to add entries to their calendars. It does this using Office365.GetEventsCalendarViewV2 and specifying the 'Name' (ID) of the Calendar with the display name 'Calendar'.

PaulD1_0-1610927452551.png

Sometime in the last couple of weeks (I'm just back to work after new year) multiple users have gained an extra Calendar entry with the display name 'Calendar' (as can be seen in the image above) which appears to be corrupt - attempting to reference the new 'Calendar' instance gives the error below:

PaulD1_1-1610927989246.png

The new, corrupt calendar is not visible in Outlook.

Curious to know what caused these new calendars to appear (affects multiple but not all users, so seems unlikely to be user action) and how to get rid of them.

As an emergency fix I'm going to try to set the App to test each calendar with the display name 'Calendar' until it finds one that works. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,568)