cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extract Extended Managers from User Profile

Hi,

I want to extract Extended Managers from User Profile and bind it to drop down list. I can do it in SP by calling the following SharePoint REST API and extracting the extended manager. How can I achieve it in Powerapps?

_api/sp.userprofiles.peoplemanager/getmyproperties

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

If you mean the get the corresponding Manage of the current user (or other user), then we could take use of the Office 365 users connection.

Check the article below for more details:

Office 365 Users connection in PowerApps

For example, to get the Manager Email information of current user, we could use:

Office365Users.Manager(User().Email).Mail

If this is not what you are looking for, and SharePoint REST API is prefered, then please take a look at custom connectors in PowerApps:

Register and use custom connectors in PowerApps

Which would allow you to create a custom Connector and use the API as you wish.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,333)