cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gingerelm
Helper I
Helper I

Extracting data to another screen based on check boxes

Hi, i have created a list of items for my users to chose from. I would like to make the name of the item to be reflected in another screen under a header called item names. These names will only be reflected on the other screen when the users have checked the checkbox. May i know if there are any solutions or methods to this?

Thank you and i would really appreciate any help!

2 REPLIES 2
DavesTechTips
Super User
Super User

Good day.

If you refer to a check box from another control, it would return true if selected and false if not. If you want to see which check boxes are selected you might have to use an If statement.

Please see attached and let me know if you have any questions.

Check box.png

Hi good day! that is actually abit different from what i'm looking for. 

The context is: I generated a gallery list. Then i placed checkboxes at the side, inserting only checkboxes. I was hoping to get the information in the list to be only generated in my new screen when the checkbox is being selected.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,122)