Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RenatoF
Level: Powered On

FIlter Screen 2 by value from previous screen

Hi,

I have 2 screens with 2 galleries. 

On first screen I have keys with description and on arrow to the right I put Navigate(Screen2,Fade).

PowerApps4.png

Now when I click on that arrow it shows me all records, but I want only records for which click right arrow. I tried with galery2.selected but it didn't work. On Items property I have already formula to sum by key. 

PowerApps5.png

How can I perform to only see on screen2 record for 10000 when I click on screen1 right arrow on key 10000?

Best regards

Renato. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: FIlter Screen 2 by value from previous screen

Hi @RenatoF,

If you would like to display the record details in second screen, then you need to take use of Form control.

Edit form and Display form controls in PowerApps

With a Display form control, you need to configure the Data source property to the table, and the item property to Gallery1.Selected.

After that, under the Data Pane, choose the Card (Data fields) that you would like to show up.

For the different forms in PowerApps, please check:

Understand data forms in Microsoft PowerApps

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RenatoF
Level: Powered On

Re: FIlter Screen 2 by value from previous screen

But what if I have details in datasource2 which is connected by key value with datasource1 which is gallery?

I tried with Gallery1.Selected but I got error Expected Error compatibile with 'Data Source'

I have 2 Data sources

1. Master Data with fields (key, description)

2. Transaction (Key, description2, amount)

What I want to have on Screen1 gallery with Key and Description which I did, and now on detailform1 which needs to be form view I need sum of Amount by Key from Screen1.Gallery so when I navigate from screen1 to detailform1 I have only values for that key.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,641)