cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liuzhihui
Level: Powered On

FLOW pricing

Hello,

If i exceed my 5000/API/24hr, what will happen?

1. Does the flow stop working?

2. Will it be charged? how they charge?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: FLOW pricing

Depends on your license.  Example our license is E3 Office 365 and I interpret that you  get number of API per user but also get any unuse API by other users.  Example we have 2000 E3 but only a handful of users.  So if it is 2000 API per day, then it would be a total of 2000 * 2000. 

liuzhihui

hi,

i have 2 license which have 5000API/24hr. 

So, i have 10000API/24hr?

And also what happen if i exceed the API for today?

How does it charge?

Thanks

Super User
Super User

If they are in the same tenant,  then I believe so

dynamicsedge
Level 8

@liuzhihui 

@liuzhihui wrote:

And also what happen if i exceed the API for today?

How does it charge?

Thanks

See https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/api-request-limits-allocations

What happens if any user exceeds Request capacity?

If any user exceeds request capacity, admin for the tenant/environment would be notified and would be able to assign Power Apps and Power Automate request capacity to that user.

End users will not be blocked from using the app for occasional and reasonable overages at this point of time.

Will my Integrations stop working if application users exceeds Base Request capacity?

Integrations will not be stopped for occasional and reasonable overages at this point of time. Administrators would be notified about overages and will be able to add Power Apps and Power Automate request capacity to be compliant.

---------------------------------------

Note specifically "reasonable overages" - you may be allowed to go slightly over, but don't push it too far.

Also for your other question the below maybe useful, also from same document:

For these users, every tenant will get base request capacity per tenant which can only be used by these users and not by users with standard licenses.

This base request capacity would be based on the type of subscription and would be as follows:

1. If a tenant has at least one Dynamics 365 enterprise subscription, they will get 100,000 requests per 24 hours

2. If a tenant has at least one Dynamics 365 professional subscription, they will get 50,000 requests per 24 hours

3. If a tenant has at least one Microsoft Power Apps or Power Automate subscription, they will get 25,000 requests per 24 hours.

If a tenant has multiple type of subscriptions, their base request capacity would be max of two subscriptions. For example, if a customer has both Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Power Apps per user subscription, their base request capacity would be 100,000 Requests per 24 hours.

-----------

Also, note this:

Do the Power Platform Requests entitlements roll over from day to day or month to month?

No. All the power platform request entitlements are calculated on a rolling 24-hour period. If they are not consumed, they don’t roll over to the next day or next month.

Highlighted
liuzhihui

Spoiler
Hi, thankyou for the answer.

I still have a question for the consumption of flow.
Right now, I am a administrative users (and i have more than one microsoft powerapps, currently 2 microsoft powerapps plan 2 ) which mean i have 25000 request per 24 hr.

1. So this mean that all the users having the microsoft powerapps account will share this 25k request together? (then if my company want to increase the number of users then 25k will not be enough - any suggestions?)

2. As an administrative users, i am entitled to 10k powerapps plan 2 trial account ( all this account also share the 25k request per 24 hrs together?)

3. I have 5 microsoft 365 business essential account - does this have any contribution to the number of power Automate that i can execute?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,851)