cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wstock
Helper I
Helper I

FORM Layout Problem - Items Appear behind other items

I have a problem where my Date Picker and DropDown choice boxes are appearing BEHIND other form elements on the page. 

Like This: 

SS1.png

Why is this happening?  It's only certain fields, and when I select the offending field and choose "Reorder -> Bring to Front" it doesn't make any difference...

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @wstock ,

Select the calendar controls to reorder it to Bring to Front as below::

reorder.png

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

I feel like i've tried this 50 times already and it doesn't seem to make a difference...I will take a closer look to ensure that I am choosing the right thing before I "bring to front.:"

I should also note that when I "test" the app from within the editor by holding down the ALT key and then activating the calendar control, it appear properly infront of everything.  However, when I run the app by pressing the play button, or publish it, then I get this where it's appearing behind...I will dig further to make sure I have the order of everything set...

alex216
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I have the same problem! Has this been resolved?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,083)