cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Failed to Load CaseStatus

When trying to share  new app, my invited user gets this message:  Failed to load CaseStatus.  The specified record was not found.  Server response:  Failed to read metadata from file source.  Response from the end service is:  Not Found clientRequestID:  (bunch of letters and numbers). 

When I opened a ticket with Microsoft Support, they could recreate the issue, but not provide a solution.  Any thougths?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Failed to Load CaseStatus

Hi @MartyG-NC,

Thanks for posting.

In addition to share the App itself, have you shared the data source access to the invited user?

Share app resources

If you have created a support ticket, then it should be available for them to check the error details with the clientRequestID.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

tuviste alguna respuesta de este caso?, estoy presentanto el mismo problema. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Did microsoft ever reply?

i have this same exact issue.

I did share the database on onedrive to EVERYONE in my org.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,766)