cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laquino
Frequent Visitor

Failing to connect to MySQL server

Hello i am developing an app for my company and I need to connect to a MySQL server (its not the localhost) its a server Stored in the company clusters. I have downloaded and created a Gateway but when ever I try to connect to the MySQL 8 server using my credentials i get the error DMTS_EncryptClusterCredentialsErrorCode i cannot solve this problem it is really important

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Failing to connect to MySQL server

Hi @laquino ,

Have you enabled your On-premises Data Gateway for PowerApps & Power Automate properly in your PC?

Please make sure you have enabled On-premises Data Gateway Client in your PC already. Also please check if you have configured your On-premises Data Gateway property based on the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/gateway-management

The user @KhanhTNguyen has faced similar issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/PowerApps-with-SQL-server-connection/td-p/16...

Please check if there is something issue with the network port in your MySQL On-premise data gateaway. You could consider re-install your On-premises Data Gateway, and run Network test, make sure the On-premises Data Gateway works well in your PC.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
laquino
Frequent Visitor

@v-xida-msft  yes i have installed the gateway several times and it doesnt work i dont know if its a port problem or firewall, my company uses a web filter and i do not have all the permissions 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @laquino ,

If you do not have enough permission to track the issue with your On-premises Data Gateway, you could consider ask your Administrator to check if the Network Port of the On-premises Data Gateway has been configured properly.

In addition, you could also consider submit an assisted support ticket for further help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,783)