cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
eml
Level: Powered On

File upload for Powrapps forms

I want to create a  form to get attachment from some internal users. I know google form allows that but microsoft forms currently does not. Is there any workaround for Microsoft Powerapps Forms/Flows. Can i set a conditional email notification using flow with form answer??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: File upload for Powrapps forms

Hi @eml ,

I think this cannot be achieved currently. As for flow, the notification connector only have below actions and there is no such one to send "someone" a notification. Only the send me.

Capture.JPG

Also, for the notification connector in Flow, you cannot attach an attachment in the notification.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KranthiTupakula

May be you got to get current user details via o365 connector in flow and then enforce your business rules there.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @eml ,

You can add attachments within the Form control in PowerApps, but the data source must be whether SharePoint lists or Common Data Service entities. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-attachments

What did you mean by conditional email notification? 

Microsoft Form is available for Microsoft Flow. Check out the existing templates here:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/shared_microsoftforms/microsoft-forms/

You can create your own according to your requirement.

Regards,

Mona

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
eml

@v-monli-msft 

Which means email notification should go to a particular person when a user select. Let me explain...
Form
Name:

Select Receiver: User 1 User 2 (Radio btn)

File Upload:

Submit

Notification

If a user select user 1 as receiver the notification should go to user 1 email id with attachment. Like wise user 2.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @eml ,

I think this cannot be achieved currently. As for flow, the notification connector only have below actions and there is no such one to send "someone" a notification. Only the send me.

Capture.JPG

Also, for the notification connector in Flow, you cannot attach an attachment in the notification.

Regards,

Mona

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,569)