cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Filter A Gallery By Checkboxes (SharePoint)

Hey Guys,

I need some help filtering a gallery.  Right now I have 7 fields inside of my gallery:

1. Date Requested 2. Ready To Invoice 3. Invoice/Return Date 4. Signed Agreement 5. Type Of Change 6. Customer/Partner Name 7. Notes

I have 7 checkboxes that correspond with those fields.  What I need to know is how to filter my gallery based on those checkboxes.  If I select one, or two, then only the items that have that field filled out will show up.

Here is my app:

Invoice Pic.png

(Don't call me out for having the notes text off center)

Anyways, notice how some fields aren't filled out.  If I was to check the "Ready To Invoice" checkbox, then only the items with the field filled out will show up.  Same with the other checkboxes.  

That is my goal.  I hope you can help.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

It will be quite easier to maintain by replacing the checkboxes with a horizontal Gallery or a Combobox.

However you can still use your current structure. In that case follow this post I answered earlier

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Filter-Gallery-from-multiple-checkbox/m-p/62...

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (81,052)