cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Filter Browse Gallery using Textbox, sort and date range

Hi,

I am trying to use search function on my browse gallery with Sharepoint list as datasource.

In addition to search box i want to sort data by date and further filter the result using the date range.

Am unable to get the results and would seek help for the correct formula to use. Please refer the attached image as representation.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Del_Ind ,

Please try with this:

SortByColumns(Filter(Search('SP list',TextInput1.Text,"ColumnName"),DateColumn1>=DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateColumn2<=DatePicker2.SelectedDate),"DateColumn1")

Notice: the search function and Date column are all not delegable for sharepoint, so you can only retrieve 500 rows records (the maximum threshold is 2000).

Hope this helps.

Sik

You can use startswith function;

Sort(Filter(Datasource,Starts with(ColumnName4Search,Search box.Text)),DateColumn1>=DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateColumn2<=DatePicker2.SelectedDate), DateColumn)

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Frequent Visitor

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.. i haven't applied your suggestions.

Will surely comment back as i work on it.. 

I currently ran into another problem after i opened my app after couple of days... putting this in another post for your help.

That is fine

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (84,930)