Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talha
Advocate II
Advocate II

Filter Data from Sharepoint List with Multi data in Single Column

Hi all, 

I am having a list of Teams which contains from A to G and each Team having responsibilities of Multiple department. so I am having separate list in SharePoint for Teams & Department.

I am getting the responsible department ID using below Command:

ClearCollect(RespDepartmentID, Filter(DepartmentList,ResponsibilityTeam = "Team B").ID)

some Teams having the responsibilities of more than one Department like Team B having 2 Department  and Team A having 4 Department.

So my Issue is I need to filter the Data using single column with multiple ID like below code i used.

ForAll(RespDepartmentID,Collect(RespIssues,Filter('Issue Report List', DepartmentID= First(RespDepartmentID).ID)))

the above code is working and its get the list of items only for First Department  ID NOT for responsilbe of Department ID.

from above Team B having 2 department but it list only one department Data (that is First in the collection).

Please help anyone how to resolve this.

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Talha 

It would be easier to make a recommendation if some sample data were supplied.

Can you please provide:

• Sample rows from your SharePoint list
  • An example of what rows the Filter should return when applied

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hi @mdevaney 

thanks for replay,

we are having three List in sharepoint.

1. Team List

teams.png

2. Department list

dept.PNGdept.PNG

3. Issue Report list

issue re.png

So In PowerApps OnVisible Screen, I need to get the list of the department responsible for Team (like Team A,B etc) and need to collect the List of issues in collection based on the Department.

The collection data need to shows in PowerApps Gallery.

Note: I am having RespDepartmentID integer column in Issue Report List which contains the ID of the Department List.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,488)