cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Filter Data in Data table by Date

Hello,

I would like to only show data in the Data Table from the present day. I.e. I do not want entries from days ago showing up on the power app otherwise the size of the table will be enormous. I still want this old data on sharepoint, just not displayed currently on the power apps.

Is there a specific formula I need to type under the "items" section?

I was thinking something along the lines of: Filter(Table, Date = Today()) however this does not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

Ok perfect, I have enabld the "experimental feature" as suggested and the app is working. The blue dot on the controls is still there because of the overall limitation. If I do start to reach 2000 records but then delete old data from sharepoint, will this keep the app working correctly? Thanks 

If you can keep the list item count under 2,000 by deleting old records it should continue to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,610)