cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter DataTable between Dropdown and 2 Date Pickers

I am trying to Filter a DataTable by using a Dropdown and 2 Date Pickers. So I have a SQL table that has two columns named TruckNumber and DateTime. I want the DataTable to filter by the TruckNumber selected and to be between the Start Date and End Date picked. I keep getting error "Service call was successful. However, there was a problem processing the server response." I have refreshed my Datasource but that did not help. See screenshot below. Thank you!

map1.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Filter DataTable between Dropdown and 2 Date Pickers

Hi @thunter 

I don't use SQL but one of the problems that I have seen is that the format of the SQL date fields are incompatible with PowerApps datetime fields.  One solution I have seen is to use the Text() function to convert them all to the same format, say ShortDate in your formula. To test it , put a label on your screen with the Text property DateTime and do the same for StartDate.Selected.Date and see if they are identical.  Then use Text(DateTime, ShortDate) and Text(StartDate.Selected.Date, ShortDate).  If they match try that in your formula.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,207)