Helper I
Helper I

Filter DateFrom and DateTo and Display on my - Gallery

I've been trying to filter my gallery by this formula :

Items formula on Gallery : 

'Date Created' >=DateFrom.SelectedDate && 'Date Created'<= DateTo.SelectedDate

DefaultDate Formula : 

Today()

So, for example I choose May 1, 2022 to May 4, 2022 - I'd like to display on items on my Gallery from those dates. But, from my filter formula above whats only displaying is from May 1, 2022 - May 3, 2022.

How can I get it to display the items exactly from the selected dates not "between" it?

Also, is there a way to display the way to display the items descending date from the latest date & time to last?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @BIBC-IT ,

I suspect your fields are date and time, so everything in the end date is after 0:00am, which means you need to add one to the end date

'Date Created' >=DateFrom.SelectedDate && 'Date Created'<= DateAdd(DateTo.SelectedDate,1,Days)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @BIBC-IT ,

I suspect your fields are date and time, so everything in the end date is after 0:00am, which means you need to add one to the end date

'Date Created' >=DateFrom.SelectedDate && 'Date Created'<= DateAdd(DateTo.SelectedDate,1,Days)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

That worked! Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,073)